What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A guide on how to get the girls you want on Tinder
- Learn the big mistake that ruins your first date, even if you’ve done everything else right
- Discover how to avoid boring, friendly conversations that get you no where
- Discover how to develop a conversation and never run out of things to say
- Find out how to tailor your profile to get more matches than ever before
- Learn the 1 thing you must do to avoid getting put in the “friend zone”
- Learn the critical error most guys make when asking her out on a date
- Learn how to use “Moments” to win back those girls who ignored you
- Discover the right way to start a conversation with your matches
- How to tailor your profile to get more matches than ever before
- What to say to actually make her anxious for your reply
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Tinder Formula scores 70.61/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://menslifedaily.com/tinder-formula-get-girls-smartphone/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is USD29.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: menslifedaily.com you’ll also be taken through to menslifedaily.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)